THE RACE IS ON – APPLICATIONS FOR THE OG25 NOW OPEN: Opportunity Green Hosts Fast-Pitch, Green Start-Up Competition
The Race is On – OG25 is now open!
It’s a start-up nation right now. As incredibly smart, responsible and eco-minded businesses rise to the top, a few will stand out as some of the most viable solutions.
That is exactly why OG25 was created!
Applications are now open for the OG25 Business Competition.
OG25 is open to the most promising start-ups committed to clean technology, product design, mobility, social innovation, water and resource conservation, food systems, community development, and more. All entrepreneurs at the forefront of building a new green economy are welcome and encouraged to apply! No matter how big or small your company is – OG25 provides a stage for new, progressive and innovative ideas to gain traction.
What are the benefits?
- The top 25 finalists will be showcased at the Opportunity Green Business Conference held September 22-24th at Los Angeles Center Studios.
- The finalists will compete in a fast-pitch competition on stage at the conference to be named Opportunity Green’s Top Start-up of 2010.
- This is an unparalleled opportunity to pitch your company in front of venture capitalists and companies such as JPMorganChase, Cisco, BMW Designworks, Gensler, Saatchi & Saatchi, Chiat Day, Walmart, Deloitte, and many many more!
Since the winner of OG25 is chosen by the entire OG attendee community, your company’s ideas will gain conference-wide visibility.
What can you win?
- This year’s winner will receive BBMG’s Brand Innovation Charette – $25,000 worth of marketing and branding services from an innovative and insightful leader in the field
- Recognition from leading news-providers (Last year’s winners received a cover story in the Business section of the LA Times as well as targeted mentions from news outlets all over the country
The tangible benefits of entering OG25, coupled with the unique visibility opportunities, will provide your company with a chance to make a lasting impact.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now!